Monday, September 20, 2010

An 'Easy A' of a Weekend

Holy moly here it is like the 3rd week of school..........jeez thats nuts. Anyway so this past weekend started early for me. After my three hour fine cooking class lab (we made stock, had a knife demo, made salsa that was yuck, and soup!) I boogied it on outta here for home. For the next morning my parents and grandma were on our way to lovely Vernal Utah for a funeral. Yup my great aunt Dona died.......sad but it was time. So 7 hours of driving and a short but sweet funeral, cake and relatives; all in all it was worth missing my friday classes and I wanted to show my respects. She liked me. So that was Friday.

Saturday me and my best friend, Karlie and our friend Emily met up for a movie, Easy A. Why we did, I dont know. Perhaps we were secretly feeling a little devilish, or I would say it was the intriguing previews for this flick. Basically this girl, which I really liked her character and personality she portrayed in this movie, feels bad for some of the guy "losers" of the school and does "favors" for them but really she doesn't. Its pretend, but everyone believes it anyway, so typical of high schoolers these days... Anyway things of course spiral out of control and she soon is known as basically the high school prostitute. The movie carries on and eventually she finds prince charming and she winds up telling the truth via video blog which the whole movie is! Kinda clever i thought... Anyway it definitly was one of those trashy teen movies but it had some funny parts and the story line I liked it. Thats all I have to say about that...

Yesterday was a bust, had pink eye, stayed home from church and read my never ending alien ch. 3 in my textbook AND watched the Patriots lose to the dang Jets.

Anyway today is definitly feeling like a monday. Test tomorrow and wednesday. Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment