Monday, August 30, 2010

Back in the saddle again...

So classes started today. Moved in last Thursday with the last of the 3 car loads of my stuff up here......haha I think I have just a little too much. Oh well! The roommates are great, all of them, they all are cute and different in there own way. Its never going to be boring in room 101. ;)

Anyway the move/transition was going great until Saturday morning, holy crap....I get in my wheelchair and the new cna is here to get trained, and I can't even sit in my chair. Basically I had to just go back to bed. After 2 hours of misery and messing with it, one of my dear roommates and my mom were able to get it working!

Had two classes today, a cooking type class and chemistry...........again......yeah, round 2 here I come.
Anyway, I feel good about it up here, I am ready for what comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment