Friday, June 14, 2013

playin in Provo

So this Wednesday me and my little sister ventured to Provo. It was somewhat of a big deal...she has never driven me in the van/ almost a bus on the freeway. Talk about a leap of faith! About an hour and 15 min we arrived safe and sound in happy valley. She did great. Our first stop was at Coldstone Creamry. Why? I had a blind date planned, and man was I nervous. So I was early, me and my sister went in and when he came she left. Over all the date from my end went great. Conversation flowed well, we have stuff in common, nice guy, and way good looking which did infact intimidate me at first. I hope there is a second date, but for now im going to play it cool and hope he initiates something. Next stop was at my good friend Jessica's house. She is a spit fire on wheels with platinum blonde hair who I had way too much fun with. We chatted about the Ms. Wheelchair pageant since she has done it before (need all the pointers I can get), checked out her brother's old school volkswagon van that he is restoring. Its pretty sweet and I want a pink one now ;). We then got stranded on the bottom floor unable to both of us get into the elevator and back to her place on the second floor.....one of her many nice neighbors that I met eventually helped us in. Next adventure was ordering pizza. First the lines were busy, then I pronounced the pizza I wanted totally wrong, then our order wasnt expensive enough for delivery, then the guy couldnt get through the code and I didnt know it, then it took me forever to sign the receipt and finally he accidentally walked off with the pizza.....all the while Jessica is hiding!!!!! oh it was funny stuff :) cant wait for our next adventure!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment