Tuesday, June 11, 2013

So it has been a while…

So first of all this past year of school has been the best year of my life. There are few reasons why. First of all I pretty much had the best roommates that a girl could ask for. We had so many fun times together and adventures. We had little to no drama whatsoever ;) I loved our girls night out and simply being able to talk about anything with them. They also have no idea of the gift of freedom that they let me experience. It is something that most people take for granted and will never truly be able to appreciate it until it is taken away from them, which I hope it never happens to any of you. I also made new friends this year that will always hopefully be in my life. The boys next door as they quickly became known as, also gave me a great Gift. They accepted with all my physical problems and did it in such a graceful way. The best kind of people in the world are those that make you forget yourself that you are in a wheelchair. The boys next door did this. Throughout my whole high school and college life I have never felt accepted by male peers. This gives me hope for future dating. Another great thing that I learned this year, is that I truly have found what I want to do in life. I love those moments when you're sitting in class listening to lecture that really inspires you to want to make a difference and you know that you want to do that for a career. Social work is definitely my calling in life. Well I guess we will see after senior year internship is over ha ha. I also had some great caregivers that made my life day to day so much happier and care free. I hope I am lucky enough to find great ones again. So that was a very quick Roundup of school last year. Yay for junior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment